Friday, September 14, 2012

Out of Renewals

Lately, I have been checking out more books from the library than I can possibly get read.  Today, I checked my account and was discouraged to see that I am out of renewals on almost everything.  Bummer.  So, a couple will go back without being read:
The Good Father by Diane Chamberlain
The Ambition by Lee Strobel (Phil's been reading this one...he has until Tuesday to finish).

Still have (thanks to one more renewal):
Backseat Saints by Joshilyn Jackson
The Summer We Got Saved by Pat Devoto
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E Lockhart
These is my Words by Nancy Turner

What I need to be reading:
The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom (for book club)

What I should finish soon:
You Will Carry Me by Angie Smith

What I just started:
The Resolution for Women (for my small group)

What I'm excited about:
Making my reading list for the Fall into Reading Challenge
I'm going to have some good stuff on there. 

What are you reading?

1 comment:

  1. Out of renewals? Yeah, me too. I have an unread stack to go back to the library today :(

    I'm reading Susan Cain's Quiet (again) and Rachel Held Evans' A Year of Biblical Womanhood.

    ReplyDelete